0

MY PHILOSOPHY

Posted by HaziRah RaZaLi on 8:44 AM
I want to be good teacher who are able in teaching everything and can build up their student to be smart students. I should be kind to students but strictly in learning progress. As an educator, we should guide student for their future. Let them choose what is better for them. We just only can observe and give some advice, so that we can produce proactive and dynamic students. Our country will develop with high spirit of adolescence who are good students.
Furthermore, Education in its broadest sense is any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character or physical ability of an individual. In its technical sense education is the process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills and values from one generation to another.
My goal is students will be understand the concept in science focusing in subject that I teaching are Biology and Chemistry. I hope that I can teach a lot of thing and flexible in any environment. So that, my students can think out of their boarder. I hope student will responding in what I have teaching and can explain with their peers. I will describe my thought process verbally to reinforce previosly learned science skills. The student are then given ten minutes with their group to fill out their own worksheets and compare result with their friends.
I hope I can be an EXCEL TEACHER in the future...
Insyaallah.....=)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ~E-PORTFOLIO~ All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.